The staff working in the institute elects members to the Committee. The Chairman of the committee is a member of the Management Committee.
- Help staff members in times of illness and difficulties.
- See that the staff members uphold the Staff Code of Ethics and Rules and Regulations framed in the Staff Notebook.
- Settle staff disputes that harm the harmony of campus life.
- Represent the staff and forward cases of complaints and grievances of staff to the Management Committee
- Maintain records of staff guests and visitors as per the given rules.
- Administer the Staff Welfare Fund and ensure its proper use.
- Collect a nominal charge of Rs.10/day from the Guests of staff who stays more than a week. This charge is not applicable to parents, spouse and minor school going children of the concerned staff.
- Main minutes of the meetings and submit a report of the activities each semester to the Management Committee.
- Organize Welcome/ Farewell parties for the faculty.