In April, 2013, the Institute was recognized by the University of Mysore under its statutes of “Outreach” and “Specialized” Programmes. The University of Mysore has long been recognized as an institution with high standards of academic quality. With effective from the academic session 2013-2014, the programmes of study offered at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education are endorsed by the University of Mysore, making the Institute competitive with the finest in the world.
The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education is also an affiliated institute of Bangalore University from 2017 and offers Under Graduate programme of B. A, B. Com, BBA and BCA and Post Graduate course of M.A Tibetan under Bangalore University.
The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education will offer a five-year integrated course in the Tibetan language from the academic session 2019-2020.
1. Courses offered under the University of Bangalore
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Five-year integrated course in the Tibetan language
2. Courses offered under the Statute of “Specialized” Programmes the University of Mysore
- Admission registration form for UG admission for the academic year 2019-2020 will be available ONLINE from 5 April 2019 on the Institute website. Kindly fill the admission registration form online.
- Online Application for admission will be made available from the declaration of class 12 CBSE results. So, kindly fill the online admission application once you get the results.
- Admission will be based on class 12 CBSE results. Eligible candidates must submit the online admission application. They need not submit any downloaded hardcopy of the Admission Application in person or by post.
- Admission application form received after 30 days of the declaration of class 12 CBSE results will have to pay a fee of Rupees 200.
Criteria for Admission
The basic eligibility criteria for UG admission is a pass in Pre-University examination of Karnataka/ CBSE Senior Secondary examination/ or any other examination recognized as equivalent by Bangalore University with 60% marks.