Kunga Dhoedon (MA in Public Policy and Governance)
- 2017-2019 (MA.) Public Policy and Governance, O.P Jindal Global University, Sonipat, India.
- 2019 Students Exposure Exchange Program on International Experimental Business Study Program authorized by FISEC under FPT University (Spring, one-month duration), Danang, Vietnam.
- 2013-2016 [B.com (Concentrated/Hons)] Commerce, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University, Delhi, India.
- 2020-2021 (Certificate Program), Completed Six-month Intensive Pre-Service training conducted by the 15th Kashag and funded by USAID (July 1,2020-April 30,2021) and Six-month intensive course on Tibet Studies (July 1, 2021- April 30 2022) held at the College for Higher Tibetan Studies, Sarah, undertaking of Institute of Buddhist Dialectics.
- 2018 to 2019: Conduct Explorative Research on the 17th election of Lok Sabha in Madhya Pradesh (2019) on Politic, Policy, and Development. The theme of the project is to understand the interface and interaction of people and how government response. Under the supervision of 15th Ex- Parliament Member of India and Spoke Person of Indian National Party Congress, Sandeep Dikshit.
- 2018 to 2019: Conduct Field Work observation in the area of Government Policy and Scheme for the below poverty line and the procurement of government for the establishment of Non- Profit Governance organization under the Shrissti Organisation, New Delhi (2018).
- 2017 to 2018: Winter Research Internship in Tibet Policy Institute (TPI). Only kind of the flagship Think Tank under the Central Tibetan Administration. The research was conducted on ‘The United States and India’s’ Diplomatic Dilemma On Tibet- China Conflict (1949-1952)’ under the supervision of late former Director of TPI and author late Mr.Thupten Samphel.
- 16th International Association for Tibetan Studies is primarily to promote the study of Tibet from all disciplinary perspectives by providing a forum at which both established and aspiring scholars can present original academic research. My research paper on “UNDERSTANDING THE CELEBRATION OF TIBETAN LOSAR AND THE USE OF CHAANG (TIBETAN WINE).” as participant for the conference in Czeck Republic, Prague at Charles University, Faculty of Art, June 2022.
- Facilitate and arrange “Happiness Conference” in collaboration with “Tibet House” Delhi and the Dean of Business Studies Department, O.P Jindal Global University Dr.Pankaj Gupta, Sonipat, April, 2019.
- September 2021 – February 2021 Work as a Researcher in Aspirant India Initiative (Part time job for six months – Work at Home).Weblink: https://www.aspirantindiainitiative.com/
- Mid-November 2019-2020 Executive Assistance to Dean,(School of Sustainable Development Studies) and (School of Pharmaceutical Management School.) Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur, India. Weblink: https://iihmr.edu.in/
- August 2019-2020 Research Officer President office, Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur, India. Weblink: https://iihmr.edu.in/
KEY ADMINISTRATIVE / MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES
- 2019 to 2020 Executive Assistance to Dean, School of Sustainable Development- Rural Management (MBA) and Pharmaceutical Management (MBA) IIHMR Jaipur.
In, Policy, T H E Issue, Land for, Development of, Tribal People, and Kunga Dhoedon. 2019. “Politics, Policy and Development.”
RFP, 2018. “Title of Consulting Services: Preparation of Proposal for Building the curriculum in Tibet University: Table of Contents