- Admission registration form for UG admission for the academic year 2019-2020 will be available ONLINE from 5 April 2019on the Institute website. Kindly fill the admission registration form online.
- Online Application for admission will be made available from the declaration of class 12 CBSE results. So, kindly fill the online admission application once you get the results.
- Admission will be based on class 12 CBSE results. Eligible candidates must submit the online admission application. They need not submit any downloaded hardcopy of the Admission Application in person or by post.
- Admission application form received after 20 days of the declaration of class 12 CBSE results will have to pay a late fee of Rupees 200.
- List of selected candidates will be posted on the Institute website in the first/second week of June 2019.
Criteria for Admission
The basic eligibility criteria for UG admission is a pass in Pre-University examination of Karnataka/ CBSE Senior Secondary examination/ or any other examination recognized as equivalent by Bangalore University with 60% marks.
Read this post in: Tibetan