Tibetan Children’s Village (TCV) provides full scholarships to the TCV wards who are enrolled at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore. The TCV Scholarship Policy Committee may also, from time to time, announce specific specialisation scholarships based on merit, and open to any bona-fide Tibetan student in keeping with the needs of the organization and the Tibetan community at large.
TCV scholarships are tenable only for full-time, regular courses that are approved by the TCV Scholarship Policy. After completion of one’s study or training, a scholar under TCV Scholarship must give a status report in writing to the TCV Scholarship Program Office so that the scholar is relieved from higher studies scholarship enrolment, and for possible placement within TCV or in the Tibetan community in exile.
Merit scholarships will be awarded to students who get distinction in the Annual result( comprising of two semesters) as per University norm effective from academic session 2013-2014.
The requirement is a GPA of more then 8% annually for the specialized program students.
For the Outreach program students, it is 75% or more annually.
Fee Structure – Monthly basis
- Fees are charged for 12 months of the year.
- Fees are payable either in full or in two instalments, due in January and July.
- Payment must be made on time.
- Payment may be made either in cash or through a bank draft in the name of the Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore
- All students may register for TCV Mutual Health Insurance.
For all matters regarding Scholarship, please contact the Principal
Read this post in: Tibetan