20 May 2021
The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education invites applications for the post of a Librarian
|Number of Post||1|
|Qualifications Required||1. Master in Library Science (MLIS)
2. Knowledge of Tibetan Language
3. Knowledge of computer applications
|· Preference will be given to those who have required qualification with experience.
· BLIS degree holders may also apply for short term contract basis
Documents to be submitted with application:
- Current copy of first and last page of RC (if Tibetan)
- Certificates of all the degrees with marks sheet
- Current copy of first and last page of Green Book (if Tibetan)
- No Objection Certificate from your employer if employed
- Experience certificate if any
- Attractive Salary
- Free accommodation with minimum maintenance charge.
- Additional allowances for candidates with M.Phil. and Ph. D degree
- Additional allowance for Fulbright returnees
Application package must reach the office of the Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bengaluru by 30th June,2021. One may also send the documents via E-mail to the [email protected] or [email protected].
Applicants will be called for interview as soon as possible.