The DLIHE National Level Conference has 22 scholars registered from different universities in India who will present their scholarly papers during the 2 ½ day conference, September 15-17, 2017. The conference is the first in a series of scholarly engagements on Tibetan Identity Construction in the Diaspora. By bringing together a range of experienced and emerging scholars, Tibetans and non-Tibetans, we hope to develop a research agenda and scholarly community that addresses meaningfully the challenges and opportunities Tibetans face.
- Mr. Thubten Samphel (Executive Director, Tibet Policy Institute )
- Mr. Claude Arpi (Author, Journalist, Historian, and Tibetologist)
- Mr. Tashi Tsering (Founding Director, Amnye Machen Institute)
- Dr. Yeshi Choedon (Professor, School of International Studies- JNU)
- Dr. Dorjee Rabten (Tibetan Medical Doctor and Author)