Vacancy at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore
1st June, 2018
The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education invites applications for the Post
|Programme Coordinator||To coordinate with Universities for institute Programmes, Projects and Events||At least BA with good command over English and Tibetan Language.||
Preference will be given to those who have MA English, experience and average command over Kannada language.
Documents to be submitted with application:
- Current copy of first and last page of RC (if Tibetan)
- Certificates of all the degrees with marks sheet
- Current copy of first and last page of Green Book (if Tibetan)
- No Objection Certificate from your employer if employed
- Experience certificate if any
- Attractive Salary
- Free accommodation with a nominal maintenance charge
- Additional allowances for candidates with M.A English
Application package must reach the office of the Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bengaluru by 25th June, 2018. One may also send the documents via E-mail to the Principal [email protected] or Vice Principal – [email protected]. Applicants will be called for interview during first week of July, 2018.
Selected candidates will be notified by 15th of July. 2018