The Mission of Tibetan Children’s Villages (TCV) – an integrated charitable organisation – is to ensure that all Tibetan children under its care receive a sound education, a firm cultural identity and become self-reliant and contributing members of the Tibetan community and the world at large.
- To create a holistic and integrated higher education curriculum on its campus.
- To enable the students to delve deeper into their area of specialization.
- To enable the students to become passionate life-long learners.
- To enable the students to make a difference wherever they live and work.
- To foster in students a strong sense of responsibility for their choices and actions.
- To meet the academic standards set for each course.
- To foster excellence in learning through inquiry.
- To work together to create a culture of mutual trust and respect.
Read this post in: Tibetan